Our Major Strengths:
- We service 95% of the Ontario population with consistent on time problem free delivery 99.2% of the time
- Our Québec service is 98.2% delivery, on time, all the time
- Lowest claim ratio in the industry, 0.02%
- No claims filed or paid in the past 3 years
Service through our Partners Network offering daily expedited departures between:
- Toronto, Montréal and Manitoba 2 days
- Alberta 3 Days
- British Columbia 3 Days
Intermodal LTL and TL:
Service to the Western offering excellent transit times at very competitive rates.
Toronto, Montreal to
- Manitoba - 4 days
- Saskatchewan - 5 days
- Alberta - 6 days
- British Columbia - 6-7 days
For a personal consultation on how State Transportation International Inc. can handle all of your 3 PL and transportation needs, call Joe Zaffino or any of our other associates Carlo Reda or Mike Riley at 416-674-6200.
- Temperature controlled services
- Experience in handling Hazardous goods material ensures that proper steps are taken to provide safe delivery.
- Our Straight trucks are very efficient for deliveries within Ontario & Quebec
- 53' Air Ride Dry Van and 34' Logistic PUP Trailers With Heavy Duty Lift Gate
- Same-day Service and Direct Drive
- Service Provided within Ontario & Quebec (Rates are available upon request)
Logisitcs services we provide include:
Our Logistics division provides LTL & Truckload services across North America, servicing more then 50,000 points. It is made up of a network of carriers that gives us access to any location in North America. Our team has the ability to locate equipment & ensure that the customer receives the best price. This is very efficient in today's high paced industries, reducing time & effort spent on managing shipping.
- LTL Services: Canadian Domestic & International
- We provide safe, reliable & efficient truckload and LTL services throughout Continental USA and Canada
- Warehousing & Distribution Strategically located in London ON, Kingston ON, Ottawa ON, Montreal QC
- With a 60,000-sq/ft facility (including 3500 sq/ft of frozen & 1500 sq/ft of refrigerated) located at 26 Claireville Drive, Etobicoke, ON, we give our customers the advantage to consolidate and cross-dock shipments to reduce labor, transportation and the costs of having their own warehouses.
- We provide the solution for every customer's LTL needs, ensuring on time delivery & competitive rates across Canada & The United States
- Our trucks are equipped with lift gates for destinations without loading docks.
- Our high cube Logistics trailers allow the customer to increase the size of the shipments, while reducing the costs of using a single trailer.